Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Wilton Course 4 - Final Class


After 4 months I've finally completed all four Wilton cake decorating courses. It's going to be weird not being instructed to do this or that on Saturday mornings. Today was also Lynda's last day, which was my instructor, and I'll be taking her place. I have to do an online instructor certification course and I'll be ready to teach after that. It's weird that I started out wanting to learn how to decorate and in the end I'm the instructor. I'm nervous because I don't know if I'll do a good job teaching or displaying my skills to others. I'm not sure why I doubt myself. I guess if my work was horrible then I would post it. But I was also being instructed at the time I did the classroom work...we'll I suppose I'll brush up on my skills and go with the flow. Wish me luck!!! 

BTW, this is my final project...

I know I said I would post pics of the other stuff I've done, but lazy me didn't put anything together. This was my fav flower (Stargazer Lily) of all so I was determined to finish this one :-). However, the three green leaves was one of my projects in the second class, so I guess I am posting a pic from a previous course...lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment