Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake

I decided to jump on the bandwagon and make a Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake, it was ok. The first slice I was presently surprised with the cream cheesy taste of the cheese cake and frosting plus the butteriness (is that a word?), of the strawberry and vanilla crumbles. But the pieces thereafter were no surprise and I became less and less interested in the taste. But then again, I'm not big on cake with the exception for a selected few. Yeah I know, I bake them but don't really eat them...lol. But I did have a request from someone to make them one, and so I did. It's a very time consuming cake as it takes 2 days unless to start very early and won't need it until later in the day. Next project...the Chocolate Eclair Cake!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment