Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

The sinus infection from hell!!!

This week has been extremely rough for me.  All I've done is get up for work and sleep (except Thurs. & today, I called in).  I've had by far the worst sinus infection of all time and it has been kicking my butt!!! I don't usually go to the doc unless it's time for my annual and this time I knew something was a little different with this sinus infection.  I've been so lethargic and have not done anything that I wanted to do this week.  This Sunday is the cake tasting and I haven't prepared not one frosting, filling, or cake!!!  I hope this antibiotic kick in so I get moving.  In addition, I've done no homework this week!!!  Grad school is a mother, and now I feel like I'm behind this week!  Well gotta get to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment