Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

My First Class

Yesterday I instructed my first Wilton Course 1 class. Initially I was nervous because I found out the day before that I had students and I wasn't prepared. The last thing a gal wants to do is sound like a goof!!!

But it went smoothly, I realized that they were just like me when I first started, looking for someone to teach them the correct way. I won't bore you with the details because it was more exciting when I took the course and I spoke about my trials and tribulations. So now that I'm on the other side and know what I'm doing the only thing that I can critique myself on is needing to improve my timing...the class went over about 30 mins. 

These are the cupcakes I decorated yesterday with my students. 

Yes, I ran out of frosting...lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment