Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Holiday Baking Frenzy!

I love baking and pastry decorating, a few months ago I volunteered to make my nieces birthday cake. However, her birthday is on Christmas and I normally do all the holiday baking. 

I saw a princess cake that I thought she would love but I didn't consider all of the other baking I had to do!!!

But after 8 cakes and 2 Sweet Potato pies, I pulled off my very first Princess Birthday Cake! I'm not the best at laying fondant, but I made it work. In addition, she loves Frozen so I decided to make the Frozen Snow Globe Cake inspired by the lady from "My Cupcake Addiction" (she's on YouTube). 

In addition to those two cakes I made a German Chocolate Cake, 7-up Cake with Pineapple and Coconut frosting, Cream Cheese Pound Cake, a mini Chocolate Cake (for my niece, originally we were expecting more guests and I wanted her to be able to enjoy her Princess Cake as long as possible), basic Yellow Cake, and a Banana Pudding Cake for my brother. All pics are below except the Banana Pudding Cake and basic Yellow Cake. 




No comments:

Post a Comment