Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

A Day of Baking

I decided to spend the day baking and testing recipes! I've been on winter break from school for 3 weeks and with school starting back on Monday, today was the last possible day to play in the kitchen. 

Although my creations aren't the first out there, I consider them to be original because they all have my flare that I added to it. However, I took my usual recipes and tweaked them to my liking. I didn't want to use recipes that already exsisted because I like what I have and I'm satisfied and confident with them. I made S'mores, Rocky Road, Keylime, Margarita, and Scotch Whiskey cupcakes! 😊

I have a lot of pics so bare with me...

S'mores Cupcake w/ chocolate buttercream, and garnished w/ toasted marshmallows & graham cracker crumble

The marshmallows that were placed inside of the cupcake are hiding, but the chocolate ganache is not shy at all!

Tasty graham cracker crust!

Rocky Road Cupcake with chocolate buttercream, and garnished with marshmallow fluff, almonds, and chocolate ganache

The marshmallows are hiding again! 

Keylime Cupcakes, filled w/ a keylime pudding, Cool Whip frosting, & garnished w/ lime zest, fresh lime, & a sugar pearl.

 Look at that tasty Keylime Pudding! 😋

Margarita Cupcake w/ lime & spiked w/ tequila! Lime & tequila buttercream, garnished w/lime, lime zest & a sugar pearl

Lol...I added this one just for the fun of it! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈

Sorry...no scotch whiskey pics yet, I'm tired and didn't have the strength to frost them yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment