Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Vendor Shows

I've been participating in vendor shows since Feb. of this year and have done a total of 4 so far with two or three more in the works between mid-April and the first week of May. The first one was okay, the second was a total flop and the last two were awesome. There's always the initial trust issue that I have to get over because I didn't know any of the event coordinators I was dealing with or if it was legit. There's only so much you can find online and I didn't see anything negative so I went with it! I found all of my events via Facebook groups and so far so good. This will allow me to get good exposure and get my name out there. I also want to start selling at Farmer's Markets, but the apps/registration fees are so expensive. But, the good thing is, I have liability insurance, my business is registered as a LLC with the state I'm in and I have my food safety manager certification. So, I think that I'm ready to get going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment