Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Cake Decorating Business

This past week as I was sitting in the classroom teaching one of my decorating classes, I started thinking that I should start my own pastry decorating business. On my way home I was contemplating how and where I would execute everything. After the thought had passed I proceeded with my day. Later on I was speaking with a friend of mine and she started asking me about decorating and how someone would go about learning if they did not take my class. Then she started saying that I could probably do my own classes, I responded with, "What a coincidence, I was just thinking about that earlier". So she responded very simply with, "You know what this is"? "That's confirmation". "I had no idea that you were even thinking about it earlier". All is all, she offered to help me get started, and that I shall do. To the drawing board I go!...

No comments:

Post a Comment