Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My First Wilton Decorating Class!

After all these years I FINALLY got off my lazy behind and took a Wilton's beginning pastry decorating class at my local Michael's.  I've been wanting to take that class for at least three years. I don't know what stopped me before, but this time I paid online and knew that I wouldn't waste my money by not showing up. This week was cookie decorating 🍪. I used cheater cookies aka I purchased them from Target. I was way too tired when I got home from work yesterday to make homemade cookies.  I loved my class, and even signed up for a one day cupcake class which will be right before my decorating class next Saturday.  Btw, today we learned how to pipe stars, dots, elongated dots, and make swiggly lines. 😃






No comments:

Post a Comment