Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

I like to use smiley faces :-)

Okay, so I just realized that posting from my mobile is so much different than my laptop.  Of course I knew this, but I'd forgotten that the formatting would be way off!  So if you see random question marks "?" or characters in my post, that's my smiley faces or thumbs up from an app on my iPhone.  I didn't realize that it wouldn't show when viewed on a PC...sorry guys and gals.  But I wanted to clear that up.  Also, I forgot what when I started this blog a few years ago that I did my post backgrounds in black with white writing...so I JUST UPDATED all of my posts with a different background color and black lettering.  Sometimes I like to post from my phone and I don't have the opportunity to do fancy stuff from the app.

Until next time...happy baking :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment