Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Wedding Cake Update

So far we've settled on a 3 tier cake. It's a French Country theme wedding (I think), so the cake should look simple but elegant. After speaking with the bride to be, I suggested flowers (gumpaste and fondant) and pearls to make the cake pop. The anniversary and bottom tier will be circle and the middle square. I have everything I need with the exception of a pearl mold. The cake tasting will be July 13th at my mom's place (they have more space), it will be approximately 13 people including my parents and 14 if my sister is not at work that day. 

I had originally planned on doing 5 different flavors, but may bump it to 3 with 5 frosting and 5 fillings. I'll have to see because between work, school, my wilton courses, and my practicing nights, I'm busy! Very busy! I need a nanny and a maid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment