Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Wilton course 3 - class #3 and bonus pic from class #2!!!

This week in class we had, I mean I had to make a mum, daisy, and I was suppose to cover a cake board (aka cake round) in fondant, but I didn't want to. Why? Because it's a waste of fondant if you ask me, especially when it will be for the cake I have to bring next Saturday, which will stay at home. I don't need fanciness at home. So finally, I recreated my last week class projects. I realized after it was too late that I made the center of my rose to large and the bud should have been covered. But anyway, at least I realized my mistake so I won't repeat it again. 

Without further ado, here's my pic. Btw...the bow is extra, I've been itching to make one so I did. It didn't come out awesome but it's my first try. 




1 comment: