Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Wilton Course 3 (Gumpaste and Fondant) - First Class!

Sooooo....I'm the only one in my class :-)  :-(   It's a good thing and bad thing.  Good because it's one on one, bad because there's no one to compare my projects to!  Today I made a bow.  I know you're thinking that's it?  Well I forgot my spaghetti so I couldn't do the other flower which I'll do next week.  But it's not just any bow, it's the kind that you would see on top of a gift box.  Lynda showed me how to make another type of bow that I asked about.  I've been having issues with the simple bow where you have a loop on the left and right and it gathers in the middle and have the tails hanging from it.  It sounds simple, but it was an epic fail for me :-(  Well I have to get to my homework so here's today's project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment