Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2014 Wilton Tent Sale

I feel like a kid who was just told that they're about to go to the toy and candy store!!! LOL!  OMGosh, So I totally can't wait until May 30th!  I have a list of things I hope they'll have for sale. I need pans, color, tools, a caddy, cake circles/squares, pretty much a whole lot!  Some stuff I just want in my inventory. And some stuff I need because I'm doing my brothers wedding cake in August. Def hope they have square pans, as the wedding cake will be square. Any way...if you're a professional baker or amature like me, and in the Chicagoland area, you have to check out the Wilton Tent Sale in Woodridge!

 
Located At:
2240 W. 75th Street
Woodridge, IL 60517

Hours of Operation:
Doors will open May 30th, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Mon – Fri9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat & Sun8:00 am - 6:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment