Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Week 3 - Wilton Course 2

Sorry guys and gals, I'm about a week behind posting this. It's been a super busy week for me so it's been a little hard to keep up. This week (which was technically last week), we made the Rose, Daffodil, Lily, and Violet from Royal Icing. As you all know the Rose is my fav.  The others were ok to make, I found them to be a little boring, definitely not a challenge for me so.  Except the Lily, that one will take a little more practice. It's not hard, more so about precision. I had a lazy moment I'm class and only did 2 of each flower. So without further ado here's what I did I'm class. 

I just realized that I made 3 Violets, my Daffodils are multi color, and the Lillies are not 100% complete, more like 99.99%. Anyway, like I said I was having a lazy day I'm class...lol. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, so I have no idea why my post is in two different fonts!!!

    ReplyDelete