Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Practice Makes Perfect...

Since my next Wilton course (course 3 Gumpaste and Fondant) won't start until June 14th, I decided to spend my Friday evening practicing on my dummie cupcakes and cake. It was really fun but my buttercream started to melt so I had to stop. As I stated before, I don't take pretty pics so don't expect the background presentation to be awesome :-)


The purple star with the leaves??? Don't ask, I ran out of purple and didn't know what else to use to fill up the cupcake. 








This blue icing had piping gel so that's why it looks runny. I saved this from my nephew's cake, I used this to pipe "Happy Birthday Hunter". 


I have no idea why I piped leaves. I guess because I used a parchment triangle bag for the green icing and didn't use a coupler.  But I'm documenting EVERYTHING I do...soooooo, you guys will see randomness. Randomness is a word...it's my word, lol. It means multiple random stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment